As all of us know that hospitality is one of trending career in the middle of students. Because of e learning hospitality management availability make it more trending. E-learning of hospitality management as a new model of virtual education has offered us many advantages, including the following:
* Greater flexibility: The e learning hospitality offers greater flexibility with respect to the conventional method of class in the classroom because it is not necessary to be programming every time the logistics involved in any other training action in the company (search / reservation of appropriate premises, selection of the employees to train, hiring teachers, evaluation, etc.), but once offered a course, students can receive it in any time slot, in addition the student can set their own learning rhythms, depending on the time available and the objectives that have been set.
* Ease of access: The fact that the employee can follow any e-learning course, generally requiring only a terminal with an Internet connection and Internet Explorer.
* Reduction of learning times:. According to empirical studies carried out for this purpose, it has been proven that learning times can be reduced.
* Compatibility of activities. E-learning is compatible with many other activities, almost simultaneously (work, leisure, etc.), because all you have to do is access the computer at any time and, on the other hand, stop training when you want.
* Comfort. The e-learning avoids many trips, which translates into great comfort for employees, since they are frequent trips to places far from their workplace, even having to spend the night outside the usual home.
* Possibility of immediate update of the contents of the courses.
* Costs reduction. The person, who wishes to be trained by college study, must be clear that some extra expenses come to him, which may generate instability in his savings.
The student must assume expenses such as: the cost of monthly public transport or the cost of fuel. To that we add the cost of registration, guides, tutorials, books or any other material that is requested by the teachers or the study house.
That is, studying in college means allocating part of the savings or income to complement education and ensure that the investment is of benefit to the student.
* Comprehensive monitoring of the training process. In short, as every time an employee accesses a course leaving electronic footprints of everything he is doing, the evaluation of such amount of data offers unknown follow-up possibilities with other means.
* Flexibility in schedules and times: If there is a remarkable benefit about e-learning, it is the fact that it is totally flexible and adjusts to each person’s time and schedule.
We believe that face-to-face education cannot be substituted, but there are those who do not have the time available, nor the logistics to go to an institution in person. Some are divided between responsibilities in your workplace and home, family, etc. Therefore, it is almost impossible to train in person.
While online education allows the student to schedule their time and classes according to their pace of life. Which means that they could study without limit of schedules?