Any training session only needs active participation to be successful. An employee needs to get involved and motivated to learn if you want to increase the ROI of the company. Very few employees want to update any system, so it could be challenging to integrate e-learning on companies’ guidelines into the system of training. We have come up with a few fantastic ideas:
- Company-wide webinars: try to organize webinars as it engages more people and is interactive. Employees may ask questions and could share their ideas, and online instructors are developers are spreading more about e-learning corporate course and events. If you are looking for something more personal than divide the whole employee slot into different smaller groups. It will help them to speak their mind into more private forums.
- Maintain social media group: these are very familiar these days; it keeps the employee engaged and updated. A closed Facebook group is a great platform to upload any training video, informative links and many more. It will also work as a discussion forum for any new technology or a new e-learning company
- E-learning blog: Every company must have their separate blog portal, where senior or achievable employees get an opportunity to share their research related blog or any informative blogs. This will help another employee to get notified about the ongoing market updates.
- Welcome feedbacks: there should be separate feedback forum for every employee. Here they may right whatever problem or suggestions they want to give to the company. Company may designs surveys, games, social media polling or develop focus groups and invite an employee to participate and present their views.
- Create trendy hashtag: the hashtag is a new method of promotion. They form an interest in any boring topic and centralize communication. It will also help in companies online advertisement since any popular twitter hashtag automatically appeared on social media. Avoid lengthy tags as they are challenging to understand and people do not get it quickly. Company may also use a tag to promote live webinars.
- Give a sneak peek to employees: everyone loves the idea of exclusivity, even on a corporate level. Choose renowned employees and allow them to see some of the training sessions and modules in advance. Then ask them to complete the survey or questionnaires which will help to gain vital feedback and updates.
- Spark online discussion forums: social learning through the online forum is very important and ideal for corporate updates. It will also help in promoting e-learning within the organization. Live online discussion allows employees in a significant way. Many e-learning companies are making online places where staff feels comfortable to ask, raise voice and be opinionative. It could get interesting by inviting company experts or any subject expert as a chief speaker.
These all method could help every organization to use an online platform in e-learning and to train their employees in a very affordable way. Employee would gradually gain interest in such activities and take it more seriously.