An Introduction to Positive Approach to Resolving Performance Problems
A business can grow only when all its employees are working together towards the common company goals. Productively has a major role to play in enhancing the business. There are many challenges, such as lack of accountability, disengagement, and underperformance, you may face while getting your work done. All these factors are directly related toreducedproductivity.
If you do not wish to drain your time and energy in dealing with these problems, take up this course and learn effective ways of handling performance related problems in employees.
This course will help you in:
Understanding and assess performance problems:
- Characteristics of non-performers.
- Finding the cause of non-performance.
- Planning a corrective action strategy.
- Maintaining records.
Conducting effective feedback sessions:
- How to approach a non-performer?
- Planning the feedback.
- How to give feedback?
- How to handle emotions?
- Keeping emotions apart.
Setting and communicating performance standards:
- What are performance standards?
- Comparison of performance standards.
- Features of good performance standards.
- Ways of communicating performance standards.
Managing employee discipline and motivation:
- Employee engagement initiatives.
- How to take disciplinary action?
- Four progressive discipline – Stages.
45 to 60 minutes
- Best suited for those individuals who have been recently promoted to operational managerial level
- Age group – 22 to 35 years