Most jobs come with pressures and challenges that give an individual the sense of job satisfaction. But, this pressure can turn out to be excessive at the situation in which the person may not be able to effectively cope with, leading to feelings of inadequacy. In order to deal with this detrimental effect of stress, a stress managing course if necessary.
Module 1 (Signs and Causes of Stress):
- How to recognize the major stressors in your life?
- How to establish your optimal stress level?
- How to recognize the elements of the stress cycle?
- How to avoid catastrophizing and unproductive self-talk?
Module 2 (Effect of Stress):
- How your mood affects your stress level?
- How to keep a bad mood at bay?
- How extreme moods require professional help?
Module 3 (Dealing with Stress):
- How to communicate when stressed?
- How to say ‘no’ diplomatically?
- How to deal with people who stress you out?
Module 4 (Stress Management Strategies):
- How can mental strategies manage stress?
- How can physical strategies manage stress?
- How to reduce stress through problem-solving skills?
- How to be grateful?
- How to develop a no regrets attitude assessment?
45 to 60 minutes
- Most suited for staff members, operational level managers, and middle-level managers.
- Age group – 19 to 35 years
- HTML 5
- SCORM 2004
- SCORM 1.2