An Introduction to Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence is one of the top 10 skills that employees require in order to thrive in a workplace. It helps in building relationships between staffs and directors, and also, between colleagues. It is a great tool to enhance the relationships between the organizational and competitors, suppliers, stakeholders, customers, etc.
It allows you to be productive in your jobs by letting you assess people, build relationships, and understand other individuals working with you. It allows you to have an open outlook. If you want to excel in your career, emotional intelligence will take you a long way. Taking the course ‘Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence’ will equip you with skills that will allow you to understand and develop your emotional intelligence for the benefit of your career and your organization.
This course will teach you ways of:
- Developing your emotional intelligence.
- Increasing your empathy and social skills.
- Practicing techniques for achieving greater self-awareness, self-motivation, and self-control.
- Identifying negative consequences of unmanaged emotions on your personal effectiveness.
- Describing the need for emotional intelligence in building good relationships.
- Understanding how emotional intelligence could be used in the workplace for increasing productivity and enhancing relationships.
45 to 60 minutes
- Best suited for staff members, operational level managers, and middle level managers
- Age group – 19 to 35 years