An Introduction to Art of Effective Communication
Good communication skills are absolutely necessary to allow an organization to function effectively. It is required to convey a message from one party to the other without altering the original meaning to get a job done. To be successful in any job role, it is important that you understand yourself and othersso that you form and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients.
Taking up a course to discover the art of communication will help you beat the barriers of communication, allowing you to transfer information concisely and clearly to your audience.
Module 1 (Communication Awareness):
- Understanding the definition of communication.
- What are the types of communication?
- Learning the models and the key elements of communication.
- Using personality assessments for effective communication.
Module 2 (Communication Styles):
- Learning the different styles of communication.
- Developing tolerance for disagreement to establish effective communication.
Module 3(Communication Barriers):
- What are communication barriers?
- What are the common communication barriers and their impact?
- Knowing the strategies for overcoming communication barriers.
Module 4 (Effective Communication):
- How authority shapes communication?
- What are the tools for effective communication?
- Developing a personal communication action plan.
45 to 60 minutes
- Best suited for staff members, operational level managers, and middle level managers
- Age group – 19 to 35 years