An Introduction to Conflict Management
When you are working in an organization, a difference of thought processes, opinions, and interests are bound to occur. It is a wise move to work towards finding a solution and find common ground. Conflicts are major hindrances in getting a job done effectively. They only lead to more negatively, without allowing both the parties to reach to a conclusion. Nothing productive could come out of constant conflicts between employees or employers.
As making money is one of the major goals of any organization, managing these conflicts is absolutely necessary. Taking up this conflict management course will allow you to learn the various concepts of conflictalong with ways of effectively dealing with them.
- Understanding the two types of conflicts and their causes.
- Recognizing the four typical approaches to conflict.
- Implementing the basic steps necessary for conflict resolution.
- Practicing communication skills in order to minimize as well as prevent conflict.
- Employing strategies that will help in responding to challenging people, such as ways of dealing with someone who doesn’t acknowledge a conflict or an extremely angry person.
- Ways to handle specific situations, such as dealing with a client, your boss, or another department.
45 to 60 minutes
- Best suited for staff members, operational level managers, and middle level managers
- Age group – 19 to 35 years